Packaged

I am sure you all have seen this really cute housewarming idea on Pinterest:

Basically, it is a glass jar full of cleaning supplies and is really, really cute.  (See the full post at Coordinately Yours.)

Well, today my sister had a baby shower and I had already gotten her a bigger gift, but I wanted to do a little something for her special day. So I decided to take the idea above and make it baby related.

Here are the goodies for my jar:

pinterest 003

I got the jar at Walmart for $7.50 and to make it “custom,” I got out my cricut and whipped up a little label for the new baby.  (For the record, the baby isn’t named Craig…it is a girl!)

pinterest 005

I used the wipes as the center and then I just filled in around it with the other goodies. It couldn’t have been any easier.

pinterest 006

The final product!

pinterest 007

Actually, everything I bought couldn’t fit, so below is what I just kept to give her later. (The band-aids are a gift for Finley. She loves Mickey. However, I have no idea where they are now. I am obviously very organized.)

pinterest 009

I think this could be so cute and easy to do with an entire baby bath set – shampoo, towels, lotions, etc. I have a feeling you will be seeing more of this from me!

Comments

  1. Seriously some of the cutest packaging I've ever seen!! I loved it and everyone thought it was just perfect! You sure do spoil your nieces too much! Love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Katie-This is such a cute idea! You are so thoughtful with your gift giving! Oh, and where did you find the outfit?? Maddie needs that in her closet for Spring!! You are such an incredible Aunt!
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it!! I guess I need to get on the Pinterest bandwagon... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this idea!!! So cute Katie! I may need to steal this. I like to do baskets of goodies but this jar is so fun and inexpensive!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea! I am so doing this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute idea! I may have to copy that one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for featuring our pin! I love how you translated the idea. I hope you continue to find inspiration on our blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute idea! I might even do it for a shower this weekend if I get to wally world to get the jar!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this! I'm pinning it right now. Also? You should totally be linking this up to my Pinterest Challenge!! You already did the hard part...now click over and link up, lady! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this idea! I hadn't seen it on pinterest so it was new to me. I'm definitely copying this one!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts